Our project managers have experience working in various software development environments with many technologies and have experience in key project dynamics such as process creation, planning and deadlines, balancing strategy and execution, and reporting status as the project evolves.
Let our project managers take over the task of ensuring your project stays on schedule and is done right.
Contact us today to see how we can help.
|Project Management (PM) Roles||General Descriptions|
|Program Manager||Direct all phases of projects from inception through completion including scheduling, budgeting, project quality tracking, and reporting.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables to support project goals in collaboration with business stakeholders
• Create full-scale project plans including establishing milestones and monitoring
• Estimate and engage project team members and resources
• Document project progress including implementation, time-lines, issues, successes/risks
• Support proposals preparation, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms conditions of contract
• Develop and implement KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
|Project Manager||Direct, coordinate, implement, execute, control, and drive completion of multiple projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
• Plan and implement projects
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Assemble and coordinate project staff
• Manage budgets
• Monitor and report on progress of projects to all stakeholders
|Product Manager||Manage one or more products through the product life-cycle from planning to execution.
• Research and analyze market conditions
• Identify key competitor and consumer trends
• Report on market requirements and opportunities
• Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements
|Business Analyst||Understand current business procedures, identify improvements, document those processes, and connect business people to information technology groups within an organization
• Perform business/process analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritize deliverables
• Create detailed Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and functional specifications
• Provide analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation
• Partner with development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions
• Participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and Functionality Testing